Thursday, May 29, 2008

Parking Ability

Every once in a while I like to share recent web sites that I find. Today I cam across something near and dear to my heart. Something so great...I like it even better than FUH2.com.

The site is called YOUPARKLIKEANASSHOLE.com

This site feeds on one of my biggest pet peeves of all time. The site allows for anyone to upload pictures of people parking like assholes. It even provides a standard Asshole Parking Ticket for you to print out and give to people. Perhaps thou, the best part of the whole site is the Hate Mail page.

It's good ol' fun with a message for poor drivers. Check it out. I can't wait to make my first submittal.

3 comments:

  1. Be careful on who you accuse, though. I've had to park on lines before, because of the way others had parked before me. Then I come back to my car, the other cars are gone, and it looks like I parked like an asshole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL i just love it!!!
    i've saved the coupon and printed one to keep in my car hehe

    i'm definately going to link to this site from my blog.... the whole world should participate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ... there are some really bad ones in the flickr gallery :(
    But, not having my own driver's licence, I'll let you drivers beef it out.
    Great website Joe ;)

    ReplyDelete