Thursday, January 15, 2009

Interview Expirement: Question Two

Holly Hall got her self wrapped up in an interview experiment from BE Earl (i think, i don't research these things) and asked if anyone else would like to be interview. I took the bait, and now I have five posts to write. Which is good, I was kind of in a writing/posting slump.

...continuing on from the previous post.

***
How many push ups can you do? You seem kind of tough.

***


These days I only do push ups using those handle things. It keeps the wrist alignment straight. If I try and just go hands to floor my wrists will probably end up killing me for a couple of weeks because of ganglion cysts. Plus using those things makes the chest work harder.

When I do push-ups I will do three sets of ten. If in one go I can usually do 25 straight count.

Would YOU like to be interviewed by me?
**********************************************************************************
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

4 comments:

  1. Joe, interview me... I just started a new blog, "Back Door Logic" it will be a good way to kick it off. Thx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, do you think you could do a post on working the biceps/triceps with resistance bands or doing those dip things using a bench?

    I went to the gym and dangit. I have no idea what the hell I am doing and I am trying to build girly guns.

    I could just ask someone, but that would require approaching the really bulky guys that are all grunting and making ridiculous noises.

    ok. ;)

    yeah push ups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joe,
    This can be a great experiment indeed !
    Let's go for it ;) Besides for one idea for my posting next week, I'm pretty free.

    You will find my e mail on my profile on the blog.

    P.S. Me a "push over" for push ups, sorry :(
    I don't do any.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue: Your on the list

    HH: Sure I can do a post on working the guns. Give me a day or two. I'd like to work through the interview experiment first.

    Barb: Ill get you questions this weekend.
    The La Kermesse Festival is a HUGE thing in Biddeford every year. Thousands attend over those days.

    ReplyDelete