Monday, November 19, 2007

Creation Museum

Surfing around last night I came across the website for the Creation Museum. Then I found some pictures via Digg apparently taken of the displays. Going through and reading the summary panels of the displays I noticed a couple of things worth noting. I see the words 'probably' and 'legend' being used.

Well then if its a
legend IT MUST BE TRUE. Who would make up such a thing?


*Can you hear me rolling my eyes?*

Moving on... take a look a the image below titled (I presume) "Life Recovers":


Anything about that strike you as odd? In the first frame it seems to me that "Organisms changing rapidly as the earth changes" is called EVOLUTION. They even made up a pictorgraph showing an evolutionary chain for the horse.
Then the second frame "Variety recovers rapidly after the flood". The frame is showing the evolutionary changes of the dog. WTF?

Why do the creationists refuse to accept evolution? The bible is a historical document. A very old one at that. Think of the bible as a very old version of the game 'telephone', to take it for its literal word is preposterous.

Believe in science. Believe in facts. Not Legends.

What are your comments?

1 comment:

  1. *look of dismay*

    You're a SINNER!

    Non-believers burn in HELL!

    Repent NOW!

    ReplyDelete