Thursday, May 25, 2006

Vigilante Justice

Got this in an email from an acquantice today...

"and on the subject of revolting...I actually had a situation today. A punk asian/black kid on a backroad intersection who tailgaited me then ended up kissin' my bumper with the front grill of his Accord (no damage)...he was tailgaiting and couldn't control his vehicle at the stop sign. I got out to assess the damage and gave him an ominous finger gesture saying (get the fuck out of your car kid) but he didn't. I walked up to his window and again invited him to see the damage (although there was none but I wanted his information). He still didn't move but then threatened me saying he was gonna kick my ass and leave me in the ditch as he put it "like a total bitch." He then said "get the fuck out of the way before I run your punk ass over." He stepped on the gas and almost ran over my foot.

That was enough for me. I reached in his window and maced the ever living shit out of him. All I heard was freakish screaming, punching noises, the horn getting pounded and some disturbing lung busting cries as I walked back to my truck with a grin on my face. As I pulled away I looked in the rear view mirror and watched his car roll into the stop sign.

I called the po-po and filed a complaint. They ran his plates for me and said he was a recognized 'troublemaker.' I told them not to press any charges and let the situation go as there was no real damage to my truck. I totally "forgot" to mention the mace part to them. On my way home I swung by the same intersection - he was gone except for the tire tracks and his t-shirt along with a few other clothing items. Heck his face is probably still melting off.

Fox Labs 5.3 - powerful shit man....very powerful shit. I recommend you keep a canister in the vehicle at all times. Seriously - it's awesome. Use cautiously but it's safe, biodegradable, and drops shitstain assholes like a loaf of bread soaked in tobasco sauce. "

YES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment